This refund policy governs the procedures and policy of leeglovett.com in regard to financial transactions completed on our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future. At present, we sell no services or products. Donations only are accepted for speech related services that are given away on https://twitch.tv/speechwhisperer
- Physical Products Purchase (Applies in the event, we ever sell anything)
- This refers to any transaction involving goods that must be shipped to a customer or physically collected by a customer or authorized agent of the customer.
- Unless otherwise specified physical products may only be returned within 30 days for refund if prior permission has been obtained from leeglovett.com and a return authorization number issued.
- A simple return of undamaged merchandise within 30 days would normally result in a full refund and a nominal restocking charge of 5% – 10% will be billed. (This will vary with the circumstances of each transaction refund)
The restocking charge covers bank fees, credit card charges and similar costs.
- Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us and we will make all reasonable efforts to fully and fairly evaluate every refund/return on a case by case basis.
- Contact information is provided at the end of this document and on our website for processing refunds.
- Digital Products Purchase (Applies if we ever sell same)
- This refers to any transaction involving goods that are shipped electronically to a customer.
- Unless otherwise specified digital products may only be returned within 10 days for refund if prior permission has been obtained from leeglovett.com and a return authorization number issued.
- Specific details and procedures will vary on the nature of the digital products and you are urged to consult the documentation supplied at the point of sale.
- Some digital products may not be able to be refunded and this will be evident at the point of sale.
- Services Purchase (Applies if we ever charge for a service)
- Service fees cannot be refunded if the service has been used by the customer in whole or in part.
- In the event that the service is unavailable or unuseable by the customer through the fault of leelovett.com a full refund will be issued if prior permission has been obtained from leeglovett.com and a return authorization number issued.
- Fairness will always be our first priority in evaluating each case and customer satisfaction is always our goal.
- Sponsorships and Program Funding (Applies should we ever accept sponsors)
- These transactions are available for refund within 10 days of the transaction date if prior permission has been obtained from leeglovett.com and a return authorization number issued.
- Bank charges relevant to the receipt and return of funds will be billed. (This will vary with the circumstances of each transaction refund)
Name: Lee G. Lovett
Our business address is: #4 Marley Beach Lane, Warwick, WK 04, Bermuda
Our contact details are:
We will make every reasonable effort to be transparent, helpful and responsive in all matters when dealing with our customers. Please contact us at any time for any reason so that we can continue to improve a trusted relationship.